Saturday 21 May 2011

I am a new kid here :)

hello guys ! Yeah , I am a new kid here , just found out that blogging is kinda fun for me and can fill my leisure time .In fact , I get the chance to tell you my stories and experience  :)


actually , I do not know what to write for this new and first entry of my blog . but , I serve you with a brief and short information of myself . okay ka ? haha :-p

First and foremost , my full name is Nurul Izzaty binti Tahmil . the meaning of my name is 'My light dignity' aka Cahaya Kemuliaanku ( in Malay language ) . I was born on 30 December 1993 . almost new year , right ? hoho :D 


Besides , my former school was Sekolah Menengah Sains Lahad Datu . I spent 5 years of my life there . The school really made me to become an independent and adaptable person instead . In fact , I learnt many things there . I learnt about love , friendship , teamwork and etc . It kept many of my precious memories with my beloved friends . :)

Plus , I had a remarkable family . My parents were loving and so sporting . I was blessed by 2 sisters and a brother . They really made my day cheerful from day to day .

-okay , to be frank , I don't know what should I tell you about -  I just served you with a few of my cute photos . cute ka ? LOL


yes , this is me ! Cahaya Kemuliaanku . nice to meet you :)



yes yes yes , I know . I look so matured here but hey , I'm only 18 , okay !? LOL


back at my school days ! ya , I miss so damn much :(


with my beloved parents and adorable brother !


I love my grandma !


with my cute youngest sister , pika !


my siblings !


okay , that's all ! be my followers and do enjoy your stay at my blog . later on , I'll tell you more about me . wish me luck in Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan because I'll register myself there on this 23rd May . Bye -bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment